a safe environment
Always maintaining a high standard of hygiene, we have added extra COVID-19 related measures for your continued safety and peace of mind.
Due to COVID restrictions being lifted, our spa offers you our full treatment menu from 1 June, 2020.
To help slow the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented strict hygiene practices to ensure the safety of our therapists and customers. This includes:
- Limiting the number of people in spa and adhering to social distancing rules of 1.5m between customers.
- Ensuring stringent hygiene measures are in place for staff and customers.
- Requesting contactless payment transactions where possible.
- Requesting that unwell clients, reschedule their treatment for a later date.
We will maintain our regular hygiene practices including:
- Ensuring therapists use hand sanitiser pre- and post-treatment.
- Ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, machines and product are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant spray.
- Ensuring all towels are laundered after each single use.
- Using disposable paper towels at all bathroom vanities and in the treatment room.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping us stop the spread of the virus.